Complete guide to redeem Amazon Gift card using amazon.com/redeem
If you have recently received an Amazon gift card, and you want to know its redemption process then this article is for you. You can transfer the Amazon gift card value to your Amazon account very easily. And you can use this value later when you shop something from amazon.com. This guide will cover everything you need to know about the Amazon gift card.
What is the Amazon Gift card?
Amazon gift card is just like any other item on amazon.com but the difference is that Amazon gift card is used to purchase other products from amazon.com. Usually, this card is used to gift someone on their special day. Amazon gift card value starts from $5 to $5000 per card. Users can buy a gift card with their required amount. Also, they have zero balance Card that allows the users to add the gift card amount later after purchasing. To use the amazing gift card you need to redeem its value in your Amazon account.
Steps to redeem Amazon gift card with and without amazon.com/redeem
Amazon gift card comes in two different types one is physical gift card ad second is amazon e-card. The process to redeem the value of both of them is the same. You need claim code which is very necessary to redeem your card. You can find the claim code on the backside of the card. If you have a physical card then scratch off the label and if you have an e-card then check the email for the claim code.
There are two methods to transfer the amazon gift card value in the Amazon account. IN this article we will discuss both the methods and you can choose one of them as per your convenience. So, let us check out both methods:
Method 1: Redeem Amazon gift card using “My Account”
This method is one of the most used methods to redeem the Amazon gift card. For this method, even for both the methods you need an Amazon account. So, if you don’t have an amazon account, initially create an account. Check the following steps to redeem your amazon gift card account using “My Account”:
- Initially create an account on amazon, if you already have an account then go to amazon.com.
- Here, you need to login to your Amazon account.
- Heads up to the “Accounts and Lists” option available on the right top menu of the website
- From the drop-down menu select “My Account” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- At this page find “Gift Card” and click on it.
- On this page, you are capable of the Amazon Gift balance. Also, you can find the “Redeem Gift Card” option.
- Click on Redeem Gift Card which will take you to the redemption page.
- Enter the clam code here and click on the “Claim the code” option.
Once you click on “Claim the Code” your gift card will be redeemed and the value will be added to the gift card balance.
Method 2: Redeem Gift card using amazon.com/redeem
This is the shortest and fastest method to redeem the Amazon gift card value. You can use this method to redeem gift vouchers as well. So, let us check out the steps of the redemption process:
- Visit amazon.com/redeem with the help of a web browser on any device.
- At this page, you need to login to your account and you will reach the redemption page.
- Enter the claim code of the gift card or gift voucher and press the “Claim the code” button.
At the end of this process, you will receive your amazon gift card value in the gift card balance. Always make sure you are entering a valid and correct claim code. You can not redeem gift card value if the gift card is expired.
The process to redeem the Amazon gift card value is simple and the same for all types of gift cards. You can follow any method as per your convenience. In case you find any difficulty in the redemption process you can contact the customer care of amazon. You can also write to us in the comments section, we will try our best to resolve your problem.